Location: Brisbane, QLD
Running E85, 3.8 Ecotec L67 Supercharged V6 with T5 gearbox for sale. Themed in Phil Brocks 1981 Bathurst Gemini livery, it normally participates in the Queensland Super Sprints Championship (Sports Sedans) and hillclimbs/street sprints. A satisfyingly quick 900kg car that is very spirited in short course events, but is also extremely stable to drive into the 200kmh range. Nothing to be spent by new owner and is ‘turn key’ and ready to race. Specs below:
• Fresh L67 Supercharged 3.8 ltr engine fitted with Mahle ceramic pistons and forged rods, baffled custom sump, Double Row timing chain, porter charger, 10:1 compression, custom baffled sump, Fully reco and decked heads, 900 injectors, SS valves, HD dual springs, W2A Intercooler (via a Honda accord radiator in boot), 72mm TB, YellaTerra fuel rails, Stage 2 mild CAM, 82mm supercharger pulley (10psi at the LIM)
• E85 fuel
• ECU currently running a ‘safe’ tune at 347 rwhp.
• Haltech IQ3 Dash
• Lyco winged race seat with 3” belts (Sparco passenger seat included)
• Accusump Oil Reservoir (auto discharge)
• Emtron KV8 ECU with protected programming (auto limp mode for oil / water issues).
• Exceedy Cushion Button Clutch
• Custom Kings springs with pedders shocks
• Boxed lower control arms with added camber adjustment.
• Custom T5 gearbox with HD bearings
• Mal Wood T5 Short Shifter
• Custom one piece tailshaft
• Solid steel torque tube
• Diesel Gem diff fully locked.
• 5 stud commodore pattern all corners
• VT Commodore 4 x piston disk brakes (front) VP rears.
• Custom Watts link rear suspension setup.
• 10 point NASCAR spec roll cage (extends into engine bay and boot).
• Superlites 8×15 rims with A050 tyres
• Hydraulic handbrake with Brake bias valve
• Perspex windows (front laminated glass)
• 20lt Fuel Cell, surge tank, 044 pump.
• Comes with some spare parts.
A custom built single axle tilt trailer for this vehicle can be negotiated as part of the sale.
Contact: Paul 0400 322 501